What are the most gifted items on Christmas every year? Which is the one piece to rule them all that absolutely every single body gets during the holidays? Is there one piece of clothing that everybody receives every winter season? Let's have a look at what we have.
But before that, a few trivia facts about Christmas gifts:
According to swnsdigital.com, most Americans (about 80%) actually enjoy receiving practical gifts that they can use in their everyday life. That would mean no memorabilia or just simple hang-on-the-wall-type gimmicks that, well, nobody can really wear.
About 70% of the giftees are very happy to get anything sports-related, as they are trying to get in shape.
Spinbrush also had a survey on what kinds of gifts they receive most of the time on Christmas, and about 60% responded with "traditional ones".
Around 85% of the people who answered the survey said that traditions are important for them during Christmas, and no wonder!
Over 45% open one present on Christmas Eve and roughly around the same amount are allowed to distribute presents underneath the tree and essentially play Santa for the grown-ups.
Here is the distribution of gifts that are given during Christmas:
TOP 10 GIFTING TRADITIONS
1. Getting one gift open on Christmas Eve 45%
2. One person plays Santa and distributes the presents 45%
3. Naughty people who open all their presents on Christmas Eve 44%
4. A White Elephant/Secret Santa exchange 40%
5. All the pets get gifts as well 36%
6. Creating an order to the chaos and sequencing all the gifts
7. Play some game before opening the gifts 34%
8. Hint at people about their presents on the paper 33%
9. Gifts for literally every night of Hanukkah 32%
10. Everyone is waiting on everyone to be up to open up the gifts 29%
TOP 10 GIFTS PEOPLE GET DURING CHRISTMAS
1. Candy/chocolate 47%
2. Something homemade 44%
3. A gift card/money 46%
4. Makeup products 37%
5. Books 34%
6. Self-care items 33%
7. A toothbrush 32%
8. Skin products 31%
9. Underwear 30%
10. Pajamas 30%
What did you get last Christmas? Let us know in the comments and have a look at the store to spot something you might want to get this time around!
NOW THAT’S A WRAP!
Our mission is to inspire women of all ages to look their best in timeless pieces that are stylish in design & crafted for comfort using the softest, most breathable fabrics; all while trying to do it with care for the environment. Sustainability and Slow Fashion are the pillars of our brand.
~ Thank you for letting us WRAP you up ~